Brayden CPR Training Manikin
This manikin is the first ever to display visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR.
- Blood Circulation Indicators: Lights change speed to reflect the blood flow in proportion to compression depth, aiding in visualizing the blood flow from the heart to the brain
- Compression Indicators: Depending on the CPR quality, indicators will light partially or completely.
- CPR Quality Indicators: These only light when the compression depth and speed coincide correctly with the given default value.
Measures 24-5/8"L x 14-3/8" W x 9-13/16" D
The manikin also has the following functions for basic life support:
- Anatomical landmarks such as the sternum, rib cage, sternal notch, and xiphisternum
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth
- Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
Skin is RoHS and REACH compliant. Cleanup is quick and easy.