StatPacks G3+ Clinician 3 Cell EMS Pack
The StatPacks G3+ Clinician 3 Cell EMS Pack is a versatile EMT jump pack designed to address a wide array of carrying needs for first responders. Weighing just over 3-pounds empty, this bag is large enough to accommodate a D or Jumbo D Oxygen Cylinder yet small enough to grab and go at a moment’s notice. Optional color-coded inserts help keep things organized and accessible for easy access.
- 22" × 16" × 9.5" and 3.67-pounds
- Fits up to 3 G3 Cell packs (sold separately)
- Can accommodate D or Jumbo D Oxygen Cylinder
- Internal Velcro strips to accommodate for modular packs and accessories
- Material: Non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. Easy to clean, pathogen and water resistant
- Empty Weight: 3.67 lbs
- Configuration: Backpack
- External Dimensions: 22" × 16" × 9.5"
- Extended Features: Can accommodate D or Jumbo D Oxygen Cylinder
- Included With Bag: The bag is shipped empty with no contents
- Carrying Orientation: Backpack
Manufacturer Warranty Information:
StatPacks has and will always provide an iron-clad guarantee that their equipment will be free from manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. That’s the easy-to-say legal jargon offered-up by most everyone. What makes StatPacks so different in this regard is that they rely on their customers evaluation rather than their own. The customer determines what is or is not a ‘manufacturing defect’. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.
Be the first to ask a question.