XCollar PLUS Cervical Splint
The XCollar Plus is designed to splint the Cervical Spine by securing the head to the torso of the patient above C-1 and below C-7; on two points anterior and two points posterior.
- Capable of customizing to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approx. 22 lbs) to extra-large adult (approx. 360+ lbs).
- Splints the cervical spine in the “Position of Comfort”, or Position Found.
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and easy visual assessment
This splinting system utilizes bi-lateral and vertical adjustments to obtain a customized fit for both the desired circumference and height of large adult and small pediatric patients; working to increase patient safety by minimizing potential Cervical Spinal distraction and injury.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
- The adjustable, integrated Head Restraint System (HRS) eliminates the need for head blocks, towels, and tape, while minimizing vertical and lateral patient movement during transport.
- Occipital Support Pad is adjustable in 1/2-inch increments for up to 2 inches.
- Free Online Training Center - http://trainingcenter.xcollar.com/online_center
Be the first to ask a question.