S-SCORT III Portable Suction Unit
The S-SCORT III is shipped "ready to use" and the built in pouch accommodates patient tubing, catheters, and other supplies. Its components are encased in protective foam for exceptional protection and durability.
- Suction power can be adjusted for endotracheal and pediatric suction procedures
- Lightweight suction, only 7 pounds.
The S-SCORT III delivers >30 LPM clinical airflow and vacuum is regulated by a two position regulator, allowing the operator to choose between full power (>525mmHg) and reduced power (120mmHg +/- 15%) for endotracheal and pediatric suction procedures.
The device is powered by an internal sealed lead acid battery, which is maintained by an AC/DC charger or a DC power cord.
- Performance: 30+ lpm airflow
- Dimensions: 8”H x 7”W x 11”L
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Chassis: Closed Cell Foam covered by Vinyl Coated Nylon
- Electrical: Internal Battery, Fixed Volt Charger, DC Power Cord