S-SCORT VX-2 Suction Unit
The S-SCORT® VX-2™ is a portable and powerful battery powered suction unit. The VX-2™ battery care system will bring the battery quickly to a full charge and the drop back to "float" when the battery reaches full charge, eliminating damage or destruction of the battery caused by overcharging.
- Informs the operator of anticipated running time
- Automatically disconnects a depleted battery to protect it from a destructive deep discharge
- Suction adjustable for tracheal, pediatric, and neonate suctioning
VX-2™ #2310BV is SAE J3043 compliant when used with a 1200cc Bemis canister and the SSCOR #230-00003 Onboard Canister Clip.
The VX-2™ features:
- 3 LED, 5 stage, battery condition indicator system
- Outward facing controls, making it easy to use while mounted on the vehicle wall
- Low capacity battery alert system that lets you know when it is time to change the battery
Performance: 30+ lpm airflow, at the end of a patient tube
Variable regulator: -50 mmHg to 525+ mmHg vacuum
2 position regulator: -125 mmHg or 525+ mmHG, +/-15%
Dimensions: 9”H x 5.25”W x 17”L; Weight: 8.6 lbs
The OK-2310V include a wall charger and 12 volt charging cord.
The OK-2310BV include a charging/retention bracket, which is designed to be hard-wired into the vehicle.
A wall charger and 12 volt cord are NOT included with these models.
Be the first to ask a question.