CAPNOLINE and FilterLine H Capnography
- Smart = Collects both oral and nasal breath samples
- Plus = Plus-size oral sampling prong for adults for more effective sampling during shallow breathing
- H = Contains Nafion® or alternate moisture reduction technology to aid in humidity control
- O2 = Integrated O2 tubing for supplemental oxygen delivery
- Capnoline (orange) = Designed for short term use
- FilterLine H (yellow) = Designed for long term use
PO64620 (FilterLine® Set): To maximize efficiency, these all-in-one sets combine a FilterLine ETCO2 circuit with an airway adapter.
PO67266 and PO67269 (Smart CapnoLine® Oral/Nasal Sampling Set, Pediatric): Smart unijunction design enables crisp continuous waveforms and accurate data, whether patient breathes through the mouth or nose, or alternates between the two modes.
PO69818 (Smart CapnoLine® Plus Oral/Nasal Sampling Set with O2 Connector, Adult): This product has the same features as Smart CapnoLine, plus increased surface area to enable greater sampling accuracy in the presence of low tidal volume.
PO69822 (Smart CapnoLine® Plus Oral/Nasal Sampling Set with O2 Delivery, Adult): This product has the same features as Smart CapnoLine, but includes a separate oxygen delivery circuit and increased surface area to enable greater sampling accuracy in the presence of low tidal volume.