SAM Pelvic Sling II
SAM® Pelvic Sling is the first and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. Featuring an optimized one-piece design, it’s scientifically proven to safely and effectively reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures.
SAM® Pelvic Sling is designed for maximum comfort, able to withstand extreme temperature or exposure to hard or sharp objects while remaining comfortable for extended durations. And its standard size fits 95% of the population.
- Reusable, not a onetime use device
- Latex free
- Pulling gradually and symmetrically increases sling tension and reduces the pelvis
- Low friction posterior slider facilitates transfers
- Front of Sling is narrow and tapered to facilitate urinary catheterization, interventional radiology, external fixation and abdominal surgery
- Fabric does not stretch and cleans for reuse with standard detergents or antimicrobial solutions
- Radiolucent (allowing for X-rays without removal)
Small Size (27"- 47" Hip Circumference)
Standard Size (32"- 50" Hip Circumference)
Large Size (36"- 54" Hip Circumference)
Pelvic Sling Overview VideoSee how the easy to use SAM Medical Pelvic Sling II maintains stability and preserves life with the optimized one-piece design.
Pelvic Sling Training VideoLearn how to secure a patient in three basic steps with the Sam Medical Pelvic Sling II. Fast, easy and scientifically proven.
Be the first to ask a question.